NCHA BRONZE AWARD :
2015 Breeding Fee:
TOP 10 REASONS TO BREED TO RAP CAT:
1. Proven, consistent show record. His money has been earned the hard way, show after show with consistency, and many, many championship performances.
2. Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous, and perfect conformation. Beautiful babies are important!
3. Rap Cat has a great mind, temperament, and he is so intelligent. Often overlooked, intelligence and trainability are critical for a great performance horse--it is an inherited trait!
4. Pedigree! High Brow Cat has been the #1 sire of cutting horses for7 years in a row, producing offspring that have won over $40 million. The High Brow Cat bloodline is sought after, and it sells!
5. Strong maternal side! Rap Cat's dam has a great show record herself, and she has produced babies that have won over $100,000 so far.
6. Athletic ability and soundness. Rap Cat is an amazing athlete, low headed, sweepy, huge stops, everything the judges love, and he's always been sound with great bone and substance!
7. Reasonable breeding fee. Why pay $2,000, $3,000, or much more for a stallion that can't measure up to Rap Cat? We are promoting him as much as any other High Brow Cat son, and his fee is so affordable! We even accept Pay Pal, and credit cards.
8. Rap Cat's foals are eligible for the Oklahoma Select Breeder's Futurity which pays $10,000 to the Open Champion, and $5,000 to the Non-Pro Champion. Rap Cat's foals are also eligible for the Augusta Stalion Stakes and the Rocky Mountain LAE Stallion Stakes. His foals will be nominated to major events as they become eligible.
9. Excellent shipped semen available, and NO CHUTE FEE!
10. Live Foal Guarantee!